Blue Cornflower - Stainless Steel S'well Food Container
S’nack by S’well™ offers stylish, sustainable, tote-able food containers for eating on-the-go. Double-layer, food-grade stainless steel keeps food cold or hot longer. Durable construction that’s still lightweight and easy-to-carry. Great for every active lifestyle and eaters of all ages and stages. Comes in colorful, playful designs to make your day that much brighter!
- Made from double layer, food-grade 18/8 stainless steel that's designed to keep food—cold or hot—temperature-controlled. (Look for our Pro Tips, which can help you Power Your Prep.)
- Double-walled vacuum insulation keep contents cold or hot longer. Condensation-proof, leak-free, and top-rack dishwasher-safe. The threaded, easy-to-open lid is leak-proof and comes with a wide handle for maximum portability.
- BPA/BPS-free and eco-friendly.
- Top-rack dishwasher safe.
- By choosing re-usable S’nack by S'well™ food containers you can help reduce the use of single-use plastic products that pose a threat to our environment. By choosing S'well, you can be part of the solution. Eating with meaning is easier than ever before.
Size: 10 oz (holds 1.25 cups of food) Approx. 2.8'' H x 4.4 '' W x .57 lb. , 24 oz (holds 3 cups of food) Approx. 4" H x 5" W x .92 lb.
Construction: Double-layer, food-grade 18/8 stainless steel. Vacuum insulation to keep contents cold or hot, leaving no condensation on the exterior. Threaded, leak-proof lid.
Country of Origin: Designed in America
Care: Wash all items before initial use. S'nack by S'well are top-rack dishwasher safe. S'well recommends handwashing with warm soapy water and air drying after every use to extend the life of the product. Use of a dishwasher may deteriorate the finish of this product which may not be covered under any warranties
Caution: Do not place in the microwave or freezer. The lid needs to be properly and fully tightened to ensure optimal temperature retention. Do not overfill. Hot liquids can burn user. This product is not intended for long-term food storage; some foods can spoil and may cause excessive pressure to build up which can lead to lid failure or injury