Calacatta Gold Commuter - Stainless Steel S'well Water Bottle
Outfitted with a convenient pop-top and ergonomically designed to fit snuggly in your hand, The Commuter is ideal for splash-free sipping on the go. Keeps beverages cold for up to 24 hours and hot for up to 6
By using a S’well bottle, you are reducing the number of plastic bottles in landfills and oceans and supporting charity partners and efforts to bring clean water to the world’s poorest communities. In addition to their philanthropic efforts, S'well partner with the U.S. Fund for UNICEF to help provide clean drinking water to children around the world. Be an advocate just by carrying this stylish bottle, people will notice!
- S'well Commuters feature triple-walled, vacuum-insulated construction, designed to keep beverages cold for up to 24 hours or hot for up to 6.
- Made from 18/8, food-grade stainless steel with superior construction that allows for refilling and reusing easily to reduce the need for single-use plastic water bottles.
- Copper wall layer creates a condensation-free exterior that won't sweat on your hands or in your bag.
- Feature a wide mouth and thick rim for easy drinking. Ice cubes fit effortlessly inside.
- Ergonomic grip allows for even more on-the-go ease.
- BPA Free and reusable.
- Hand-wash only
12oz. = approx. 6.5"H x 3.0"W, 0.69 lbs
16oz. = approx. 8.1"H x 3.25"W, 0.8 lbs
20oz. = approx. 9.2"H x 3.25"W, 1.0 lbs
Construction: High-Grade 18/8 Stainless Steel. BPA-free. Triple-Walled for maximum insulation, leaving no condensation on the exterior
Country of Origin: Designed in America