Neroli Soy Candle
The candles can change the atmosphere of a room with their glow and scent.
Our hand poured 100% natural soy candles have cotton wicks and are made with natural oils. They burn very clean with little smoke and they are biodegradable. They have a very high melting point which results in significantly longer burn times compared to other candles.
All of our candles are poured into enamelware canisters that are handmade by skilled artisans and each one is unique.
HOW TO USE:
- Always let the candle burn until the wax is melted out to the edge of the container.
- Remember that it is better to light candles for shorter periods of time rather than an entire evening in order to maximize the scent and to make the candle last longer.
- Make sure to cut the wick to approx. 5 mm length before lighting the candle in order to reduce soot.
- Always place the candle free from drafts and on a surface that can withstand heat.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep the burning candle out of the reach of children and pets.
- Allow the wax to solidify before moving the candle.
- Stop burning your candle when only 5 mm of wax remains.
- Do not allow the wick to curl, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 10 cm
Burn time: Up to 60H